We all have a travel bucket list, some are pretty brief and some are long and descriptive.
Others have their bucket list written down or they have it mentally saved. However you remember yours, I know you have one.
So I want to share mine with you! Some accomplished, other not.
A Traveller’s Antics bucket list:
- Live in at least one other country – this is number one goal! New York is the dream, but I would love to experience anywhere. International readers, anyone want to take me on?
- Travel America – some are done, but nowhere near as much as I want to see. Places so far? NYC, Vegas, San Fran, San Diego, parts of California and LA. Read more on my blog homepage.
- Travel Europe – this is on the travel places list! 2019 here we come!
- Skydive – yasss done and wow this was the best experience of my life. Read here: Travelling Victoria: The Great Ocean Road + Skydiving
- Swim with dolphins – tick and twice! At the age of 11 and 21, amazing creatures
- Travel Asia – such a big place so far have ticked off Bali, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore with Vietnam and Cambodia to come in November! See my homepage to read about the adventures.
- Go on a cruise – definitely want to spend two weeks drinking cocktails and swimming, who doesn’t?
- Great Barrier Reef snorkelling – this is a must, what a beautiful land we live in
- Travel Australia – better see my own country too. But seriously we live in one beautiful country and I need to see it all
- Go to an AFL grand final – massive Aussie Rules fan, need to see a game on the big stage, even better if it was my team, Essendon!
- Go to an NBA game – been to two now, wow amazing! If you are a sports lover, it is a must! Read about it here: Travelling the United States of America: Los Angeles and here: Travelling The United States of America: Los Angeles
- Fireworks on NYE in Sydney – paid $400 to see these, but it was worth it, read about it here: Travelling Australia – Sydney @ NYE
- Watch a sunset – watched a few in Melbourne over the city and at the beach, my favourite? In Bali for sure! Read about Bali here: Travelling Asia: Bali
- Go hot air ballooning – see these when driving to work, and I would loveeee to do it. I hear it can get boring but I love a good view!
- Travel solo – I think everyone has to do this once in their life, even if it is for a little part of the trip.
- Write, write, write about travel (making it a full time job is the dream) – if anyone wants to pay me to write about travel? I would love that!
I’m sure there are 1,000,000 things I have left off and I know this list will continue to grow, but this is where I’m at now.
Post your bucket list in the comments below, I would love to hear them!